Sunday 7 December 2014

The whole process in 10 images :)

For the fun of the eventual reader of this blog, here are the 10 most important pictures during this journey.














Credits

My heartfelt thank you goes out to:
  • my family for driving me crazy enough to actually do this!
  • Jim McCarthy for providing such a precise and readable DIY instruction
  • The Unknown Sales Guy at Hornbach, who upon my description of what I wanted to with the bars pointed me to a router
  • Herr Pfanz of Edelholzverkauf.de
  • Sebi for getting me the paper of Ingolf Bork
  • Jürgen for calling me nuts to do this
  • Ingolf Bork for applying scientific curiosity to marimbas
  • my neighbours for tolerating the screeching sound of the router on weekends
  • my neighbour Manfred for lending me the chop saw
  • myself, for holding on till the end and finishing it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment